Do you like to be challenged? Energize the team to innovate and push the limits?
We are constantly on the lookout for new talent to ensure our clients get the very best.
Are you the person we need? Join US&CO
Consulting Group, Account Director
Are you naturally curious?
Does the idea of a job well done motivate you to push your limits to the max? Do you wake up in the morning ready to take on the world? Are you all about teamwork and innovation? Are you aching to transform the rational into the emotional? Come join us at &CO.
THE &CO AGENCY
The &CO model is based on three pillars: creativity, agility, and support. As an Account Manager, you’ll work in the Consulting Group, under the supervision of the Group Director. You’ll direct the teams, and develop good relationships with our clients. You’ll take pride in the projects that you and your team deliver, as you excel, achieve and, above all else, perform.
What you’ll do every day:
- Understand and analyze clients’ mandates and how these relate to their objectives
- Work closely with the campaign strategists’ team
- Write campaign briefs and present them to specific teams
- Coach dedicated team members by providing direction and a clear vision of the mandates
- Ensure that campaign strategy is maintained throughout projects’ development
- Control the clients’ overall budget and optimize the ROI
- Perform final quality checks and ensure deliverables meets client and company standards
- Supervise project deployment to ensure the projects run smoothly and respect deadlines and budgets
- Ensure the development of appointed advisors and account managers
- Be responsible for clients’ profitability
- Plan assigned clients’ annual budgets
- Demonstrate a desire for innovation and creativity, to maximize clients’ potential and needs
- Ensure a daily bond of trust with clients
What you’ve got:
- Autonomy, versatility, reliability, and ability to work under pressure
- Leadership, and the ability to bring together the efforts of the many towards a common goal
- Resilience; a solution-oriented approach
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to see the big picture and to communicate effectively
- Organization and creativity
- A collaborative spirit, and great aptitude for teamwork
- 5 years of account management experience
- Bilingualism (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field
- A clear understanding of the ecosystem of the various communication channels
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.