SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Location: Anjou ( Montréal )
- Work mode: Telework – Hybrid
- Job type: Permanent - Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Hourly/annual salary: To be discussed
is one of the largest independent marketing communications agencies in Québec. We bring together all the different types of industry savvy and production processes that go into expressing a brand, including strategy, advising, media, creation, design and digital solution development. The agency has its own studios and all resources needed for photographic and digital production. Our business insight informs our integrated vision of the brands we represent and is a key component of measuring and optimizing the complete customer experience.
Your creativity, energetic approach and collaborative spirit are the magic ingredients for a memorable experience with us. The &CO environment will motivate you to surpass your limits and grow each day while harnessing your talent to innovate and achieve your full potential. Looking to find a way to turn the rational into the emotional? Become a Creative Collaborator.
The &CO model is based on three pillars: creativity, agility and guidance. These pillars are integral to all fields of expertise at the agency. Reporting to the Consulting Group Vice-President, the successful candidate will develop and manage marketing communication programs with internal teams and clients on a daily basis. An opportunity-seeking strategist, the ideal candidate is well versed in the disciplines of 360⁰ communication (brand identity, advertising, interactive marketing, promotion, direct marketing, sponsorship and social media) and therefore able to interact effectively with all stakeholders.
REQUIRED TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good organization skills and rigorous with time and priority management
- Initiative, a passion for customer service, an open mind and strong listening skills
- Attention to detail, ability to synthesize information and excellent writing skills
- A dynamic and motivated personality and ability to smoothly integrate into the agency’s multi-project environment
- Collaborative spirit and strong communication and knowledge-sharing skills while working on a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated resilience and a solution-focused approach
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communication or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in account management at an advertising agency or in a similar role
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Please send your résumé to email@example.com
We are strongly committed to respecting the principles of employment equity and promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in our community.
All applications will be considered, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.